Sunday 1 November 2015

Task 30- Half term planning homework.

                                                                             Location/setting one: Kitchen floor
Where is it?- In my friend's house in Islington
Have I uploaded a photo?- It will be done
Have I posted a screenshot of a map to show where it is?- Yes from google maps
Where will it be seen in the title sequence?-In the beginning all the way until the end
Reason: A kitchen floor is a good place to have a dead body as it's easily accessible and would also raise many questions for the audiences mind as to who's kitchen floor that may be 
Location/setting two: Bathroom floor
Where is it?-In my friend's house in Islington
Have I uploaded a photo?-Yes a photo of the bathroom floor
Have I posted a screenshot of a map to show where it is?-Yes from google maps
Where will it be seen in the title sequence?- In the beginning all the way until the end
Reason: A bathroom floor creates an assumption and hints it may be the characters bathroom








Location/setting three: Local park
Where is it?- In Islington next to a library 
Have I uploaded a photo?- Yes 
Have I posted a screenshot of a map to show where it is?-Yes from google maps
Where will it be seen in the title sequence? In the establishing shot
Reason: A park is an open place,to have a dead body in one would be ideal to have dirt nearby to place on the victims fingernails,face and nail to emphasize how violent the murder was.







Location/setting four: Flat car parking
Where is it?-Outside my sister's flat
Have I uploaded a photo?-Yes
Have I posted a screenshot of a map to show where it is?-Yes from google maps
Where will it be seen in the title sequence?-Closing shot
Reason: To hint to the audience what type of area the victim was living in, from the car park an establishing shot and panning shot of the area would be ideal

No comments:

Post a Comment